You can find example models when you choose the menu entry "Model Library" from the "File"-menu. A short description of what the model shows is usually given. Selecting a model automatically loads it. What you have to do now is, Right-click on "Simulation Runs", create a new run, double-click on it and you will open the animated view with controls to steer the simulation.
Existing models in the delivered library
- Flocking model- Available in Version 1.7 or higher
- Life- Available in Version 1.7 or higher
- High Rack Storage- Available in Version 1.8 or higher
- Emergent Monitoring- Available in Version 1.8 or higher
- Collect the gems- Available in Version 1.9
- Argesim C16 "Restaurant Business Dynamics"
Feel free to send us nice models to include in the next distribution.