Polishing for SeSAm 3
- Sort, clean up primitive list (no spatial primitives in standard functions, complex programming ... and make some plugins that provide advanced functions - like listFunctions, advancedSpatial...
- Primitive GetObjectsFromSim
- Primitive SetSelectedObject
- Primitive Print with more than one argument (to avoid Print(Append(...))
- Usability SetVariable
- Inspect SimObjects
- Debugging of a single Agent
- ObjectValueViewer for lists and composed types more informative and less click-intensive
- Primitive for Parallel Simulation Runs
- ToolTip for functions: Information from which feature (rh, 23. April 2004), should not only be shown in the hierarchy view, but also in the list.
- Order of FeatureTabs configurable (rh 15 .Juni 04)
- FunctionCallDeclarationPanel outside of UserFunctions, substitute "OK-Button" at argument definition by a "Next-Button". (30. Marz 2004)
- Test: Test-Method, Do allObjectFeatureClassDeclarations have a constructor without parameters
- Refactor: Make SpatialInfo to be no BuildInFeatureClassDeclaration
- Feature Explorer
- Directly Edit FunctionCallInternDecls
- Refactoring AbstractFunction
- Analysis: "ToFile" -> "ToMultipleFiles" and introduce "ToSummaryFiles" that generates (if added to an experiment) one file
where values from all simulation are appended run per run.
- DefaultFunctionCallDeclarations zuSpecificFunctionCallDeclarations modellabhangig ermitteln (z.B. bei GetVariable())
- Integration of Types in Features
- more complex (specific) filenames for analysis and configuration data
- DefaultFunctionArgument bei isEmpty darf nicht  sondern muss CreateList() sein.
- Regular expressions in the FastTypeField
- Refactor Refactorings
- Single Number Type: Why differ in Number-Integer-and Number-Double-?
- Meta-Reasoning Engine, Reasoning Engines with status (much like processes in distributed software) - or a close look on Tanjas diploma thesis :-) (fk, october 05)
- Object-search during runtime
- Local variables for activities and user functions
- Enhanced Debugger
- Integrated XML-Editor